Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrap Metal Art: Just look it up if you want to find more people who do this. But for now I'm just going to post a link to a site. SITE

"Art From Steel - foundered in 2005, seeks to bridge the language barrier which has made it difficult to acquire our statues internationally before. We have bilingual staff who are able to effectively communicate with the artists and to translate even the most abstract of ideas.

Art From Steel is part of The True Potential Group Inc., an American corporation with head office in Nevada. It is run by the company director Mr. Martin Pavion and his wife Tik Pavion from Bangkok, Thailand a few hours from our main workshop."



BELOW IS NOT PART OF MY POST.

I just wanted to share these... I guess. P=

This is just cute:


Found them on this site: http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2008/06/16/creative-food-art/

That site also has a lot of awesome stuff on there. P= I don't know who made them though. I thought they were cute, so I decided to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment